Evanka Spasojevic – Principal Consultant
The Health cost model was designed and built by Evanka for the Immunisation Branch. The project was to estimate future funding requirements for operational expenditure. The DIBP model was quality assured and managed by Evanka to ensure accurate allocations and robustness of modeling. The project was extended with further work in creating end of month process diagrams and documentation for the Management Accounting Branch. Evanka recently completed a cost model to support the Australian Border Force Capability Review and is currently developing a workforce cost model for the ABF. The Mint is currently undertaking an Inventory Management Review, Evanka has developed a product cost model to support this project. Evanka is currently working with both ASQA and TEQSA to develop cost recovery models to support fee review processes. Evanka is a subject matter expert in cost recovery.
Evanka has provided a diverse range of management consulting services to clients, recently including:
- Consult with staff to produce as-is and to-be process diagrams using the standard Business Process Model and Notation framework as per the Object Management Group. This identified activities that needed to be changed to reduce the overall length of a process.
- Design, documentation, and construction of complex program costing models, including capital purchases, ongoing expenses, price and volume factors, and scenario modeling;
- Performance audits for the ANAO and ACT Auditor General that utilized her analytical skills as well as ability to understand processes and the optional issues with processes.
- Assistance with the preparation of internal budgets and new policy proposals and the upload of approved budgets into CBMS;
- Analysis of government agency budget estimates, including internal consistency of financial reports and trend analysis.
Evanka is continually extending her professional capability through being an integral part of project delivery and continued professional development. Her recent achievements include:
- Develop activity based costing models for the ATO, ASQA, DIBP, ABS, Therapeutic Goods Administration and Vehicle Safety Standards;
- Documenting processes using BPMN standards incorporated into Microsoft Visio Professional;
- Design and build of Tableau dashboard report;
- Design and manage financial controls testing of corporate systems implementation;
- Achievement of a High Distinction in Business Process Management and Managing Innovation during the completion of her MBA with a specialisation in Public Management.
Evanka is a proven performer, her ability to assist with the delivery of projects on time and on budget show her true professionalism. She is self motivated and delivers high class outcomes for her clients. Some of her previous achievements are listed below.
- Development and implementation of a program management tool with the Department of Health and Ageing (Carers Australia);
- Developed a costing model for the Department of Health and Ageing that resulted in an increase of funding to the Royal Flying Doctors;
- Developed a document tracking database to allow a client to quickly search for board decisions;
- Led a team of 13 people to conduct quality assurance reviews for the Department of Finance over the Budget cycle;
- Managed the production of the ComLand Annual Report that complies with Australian Accounting Standards and Commonwealth Authorities and Act; and
- Worked closely with an external specialist to modify and update an analytical tool for the Department of Finance.
Evanka has provided services for a wide range of clients in a variety of industry sectors. Her clients to date include:
- Aboriginal Hostels Limited
- ACT Auditor-General’s Office
- ACT Insurance Authority
- Australian Bureau of Statistic
- Australian Federal Police
- Australian Government Information Management Office
- Australian National Audit Office
- Australian Skills Quality Authority
- Australian Taxation Office
- Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
- Cancer Australia
- ComLand Limited
- Commonwealth Ombudsman
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- Department of Finance and Deregulation
- Department of Health and Ageing
- Department of Home Affairs – Border Force
- Department of Innovation
- Department of Infrastructure
- National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre
- National Disability Services
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- National Museum of Australia
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Royal Australian Mint
- Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce and Economics (ANU)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia
- Masters in Business Administration (Deakin).