Financial Management Framework
RCS has assisted agencies to implement best practice solutions and new government agencies to set up or improve the financial management frameworks.
The financial management framework includes all aspects of the end to end finance process including:
- Formulating finance strategies and plans;
- Defining governance arrangements;
- Design organisational structures and service delivery model;
- Functional and job design;
- Preparation of internal and external budgets;
- Improve accounting processes;
- Develop costing models;
- Improve financial reporting and analysis;
- Design and develop financial systems (FMIS, budget, reporting and costing);
- Financial Management Training;
- Ensure complaince with the regulatory framework;
- Develop an effective internal control framework, including policies and procedures and financial controls.