- Sound business logic;
- Consideration of applicable legislative and policy frameworks;
- Analysis of empirical data; and
- Comprehensive stakeholder consultation.
The key objective is to achieve a real business result as measured by reduced costs and/or improved service delivery.
Our services are applied to both program areas and business support functions of the public sector.
Our approach is to support a transformation towards more business like practices in pursuit of becoming high performance organisations.
Our people are specialists in working at the executive level; managing key stakeholder relationships and contributing to the project at all levels from strategy formulation to technical details.
We aim to balance a structured project management approach with strong senior management judgement. Nothing happens within any organisation other than through its people and their relationships.
The analytical process typically commences with a strategic assessment to identify alternative options, modelling of possible outcomes and evaluation of options.
RCS has a depth of public sector and commercial management experience with a philosophy of working closely with the client to develop practical and workable solutions. Our services in this category include:
- Strategic reviews
- Strategic and business planning
- Business cases and feasibility studies
- ICT strategies and roadmap
- Governance arrangements
- Program compliance/assurance frameworks
- Operational efficiency reviews
- Machinery of Government (MOG) and other restructures
- Business Models
- QA review and strategic adviser for major projects
- Performance improvement
- Performance measurement frameworks