Probity and Procurement Services
Value we deliver
Your purchasing process can be accelerated by the use of specialised knowledge and tested methodologies.
When you use an organisation with deep experience in all aspects of Government purchasing you will get a strategic approach to your procurement that will withstand close scrutiny and meet all procurement rules. This is a good way to ensure you get the right business outcomes that meet the value-for-money test.
Our understanding of probity and procurement is practical, because we are involved in it every day. Our knowledge is not merely theoretical or legal. It is based on a clear and practical understanding of the way accountability works in Government.
Resolution has a thorough understanding of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR’s). We offer services spanning the whole procurement process, from initial planning and needs identification, through to contracting and ongoing management and monitoring.
We understand that procurement does not commence with the publishing of the approach to market, nor does it terminate when the contract is signed. We view all of the activities leading up to, and following, the core procurement as significant.
Our range of services can be scaled to meet your needs, in order to fit in with your existing process or to supplement those available in your agency.
Services we provide are:
- Statement of requirement development;
- Tender Evaluation Planning;
- Request documentation;
- Evaluation and Assessment of tenders;
- Point of contact for suppliers questions during the tender open period;
- Contract drafting and negotiation;
- Ongoing management of contracts;
- Advice on Procurement Rules;
- Advice on Panels and Preferred Suppliers;
- Performance appraisals and indicators; and
- Probity advice and planning.
To provide consistency and quality in our work we use carefully developed templates and methodologies. While these underpin the work that we do, we are conscious of the need to sensibly adapt these to your requirements.
We have experience researching and evaluating market circumstances, and developing procurement solutions in many industries including:
- Human resource management
- Printing & publishing
- Advertising, graphic design & communications
- Construction & facilities management
- Commercial property leasing
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Museums & Specialised art services
- Health services
- Financial and legal services
- Warehousing and distribution
- Vehicle and travel services
- Stationery, furniture and office requisites
- Records management
- Grant programs
- Community assistance & development programs.
Over the past 15 years we have provided procurement services to a range of agencies across most portfolios in the Australian Government.