RCS has developed a specialist capability in successfully preparing funding submissions, business cases, and new policy proposals using evidence based process and re-negotiating funding arrangements with central agencies and central finance functions within agencies.
Our approach has proven highly successful in achieving very favourable funding outcomes for agencies since 2000. This work typically includes understanding:
- the business strategy and business model;
- financial, cost and process analysis;
- baseline costing;
- rebasing expenditure;
- funding strategies (account for growth in workload);
- development of funding model;
- activity based costing;and
- the preparation of investment, performance improvement and resource management strategies.