Financial Management Training
Our approach is based on a facilitative, adult learning approach through a flexible training program. This may include:
- Multiple units;
- Selected topics;
- On site or off site delivery;
- Part day or full day courses; and
- Intensive face-to-face workshops.
We allow sufficient time for self awareness and engagement, so that significant knowledge transfer occurs between participants. The involvement in small groups allows participants to discuss their dilemmas and challenges and problem solve.
Course examples are:
- Financial Management Framework;
- External Budget Management;
- Internal Budget Management;
- Funding Review;
- Internal Control Framework – Administered Programs;
- Performance Measurement;
- Activity Based Costing;
- Cost Recovery;
- Cost control;
- ICT Financial Management; and
- Governance (compliance, risk, performance and audit).