Internal Control Framework
The Department of Finance has issued Commonwealth Grant Guidelines (CGG) and the ANAO Better Practice Guides, both form the structure of the Grant Management reporting environment and provide an outline of the phases of a Grant.
The contents covered are:
- Program assurance on the correctness of expenditure and collection of revenue – preventative, detective, compliance and corrective actions;
- Program and grants management – including service continuity, and cost effective service delivery;
- Performance measurement and reporting;
- Business systems;
- Compliance with legislation and policy requirements;
- CEI’s, finance rules, policies and procedures, delegations; and
- Procurement and contract management.